Everything Needs Hard Work

As I was reminiscing my youth and planning for my future, turn out, it wasn't easy at all.... It requires hard work, persistence, knowledge, help, determination, time, and the list go on and on ...

Once, I was also believer of quick cas, get things easily, and turn out, I wasted a lot of money in the process, when the truth is, to achieve something it requires hard work and persistence.

Success won't come overnight, it requires continuous effort with plan ... not exactly perfect plan, but a plan ...

A plan of what you actually want to have, and how you want to achieve it, and why  you want to have it.

For me, the reasons that I want to do it is because I need to do something, that give benefits to my mind, heart and body and at the same time, helping me to help my family.

When you have reasons, you will avoid the attitude of taking it for granted, because then you understand how life is precious that need to fully use it for your own happiness and people around you.

 I do not know if this making any sense at all ... I just need to write something, to let things in my mind go out.


Comments

Popular Posts