What did I do when I was 20 years old?

Since last week, I watched this Korean drama .. Go Back Couple, watch teaser here, and there was this sentence or act that makes me thinking hard, what do I do when I was 20 years ago?

This story is about a couple who submitted their divorce application because they both cannot stand each other anymore, and as luck struck in, they went back to their youth, at the age of 20 ... and how everything started, the flirting, the friends, the family, the love, and this got me thinking ... what do I do when i was 20 years old, then, compare to my current life, where, nearly 15 years has passed, do I feel proud of my life, or should I do better?

When I was 20 I was struggling with my studies, and I do not have male friends, or boyfriend when I was in university. But I do have friends. Thinking back, it is my nature to do things alone, and it never m forte to talk to people about my difficulties and turn out, until now, I still have the same kind of traits, but now as trust people more, and I have great friends that I can rely, I able to seek solutions and help whenever I am needed.

There are friends that I still keep in touch and there are friends who I just see thier posts in the facebook. Thanks God for the FB, as I still able to keep in touch with my friends.

I am still single and had a few heartache and broken, and regardless of many things that I wish I  had but unable to, I am still able and proud to be standing with the accomplishments that I have until today. I am proud of myself, but after looking back, I want to improve myself, be healthier and more confident as now I am more stable and have a good career.

Whatever it is, I am thankful for the nearly 35 years I am living and I wish to do more, to travel more, to earn more, to be financial freedom and to be happy always, regardless of whoever I met along the way or whatever problem that come that distract my happiness.

Comments

Popular Posts