It takes hard work to achieve anything .....

Nothing in life comes easy and of course free. Nothing can come coincidentally without someone need to work hard for it ...
There is a price you have to pay for anything in life ...

Sometimes, yes luck do happen, but it hardly happens ... if you want something, you need to work hard for it, learn, walk, do, proceed, and no matter how small the steps that you take, keep on moving and don't lost that will.

Currently, I am pursuing my PhD and there are so many times, I felt that I need to give up on this path, as it too hard and why should I do it? I know, I have to do it, because if not, I will be slacking off in my life and this is my opportunity to grow myself... but I find no passion and enthusiasm to continue the journey. If I want to get my PhD, I have to work hard, focus and disregard anything that disturb my journey to get the degree even though I am not sure what benefits do I get from obtaining that degree as my current job does not take account my advance degree.

But there is something that I want in life, a sense of accomplishment, a sense of feeling that I have done something great in m life as currently I am in a very stable condition, with no needs to get more, to be more. Bu a good friend of mine said that challenges and stress in life are good, and are needed in life to make life more fulfilling as hardship teach us to be strong, to seek solution in the problems that we face and to work hard. Life isn't meant to be in one place only.

To achieve something great in life, I need to focus, work hard and defeat the strongest enemy of all, my own self ... Only then, I can keep on walking and hopefully after this, I will jog and sprint to get the satisfaction that I dream to get. 


Comments

Popular Posts