Toxic people, they do exist and they drain you ....

have you met people who you feel drain you, do not like you for whatever reason is? How do you feel after that?

Unfortunately, I met these kind of people and it kind hard and suffocating you. You just feel that this person do not like you and give you bad energy and in result, you feel hurt in the end ...How do you deal with this kind of people?

For me, I try to avoid them as much as possible and focus on something else. Some will face this person and deal with it, but for me, as I have a very simple mindset, whereby if I like it, I work for it, and if I hate it, I avoid it at any cost ... because I am afraid by me face on, it will create more hostility and problems, so I will avoid it. But those who know me, know that I will work diligently on the things that I have been assigned to, it just I do not have the energy or capability to kiss people asses, to talk freely and share everything about me because I ended up feel drain and tiring myself ...I have low self confidence you see, despite everything that I have accomplish.

But I know to draw the line... I do what is good for me, without me using other people and I work hard even though alone to accomplish what I want to accomplish. I just want to avoid conflict and confrontation and selfish people. People are selfsih when it comes to their own self, and I beleive everyone are ... but if you want to be selfish, make sure, do not hurt other people in the process, do not use other people in the process, do not make other people life harder because of your selfishness ...
Because in any way, it will come back to you in many ways, what you do to other people, will get back to you. Be kind to people, be fair, and treat people well, as you like to be treated. This is a reminder for myself too... as even though I am alone in my world, I do not hurt people in the process ... but I want to be beneficial to people. But I do not like people to take advantage of me. It much better for you to know my success than you know about my difficulties and my problems.

Comments

Popular Posts