My 2018 Priorities

I think my biggest priorities in 2018 is managing my finances.... As I discovered, I have been blessed with good and stable job, but lack of consideration to save money and be serious about my finances...

It is not I am in big debts, but, if I am serious about managing my finances,  will feel a lot better and be a lot happier and able to do things I want, without keep checking on my bank account on whether I able to pay off my credit card bill in full this month. I read a lot about finances, only until recently I found out how important it is to be ready for the rainy days. As usually for my rainy days, I always have back up, but now, in 2018, I have to get serious.

So my plan in 2018 are to use what I have now without the need to add more items because currently in my mind, there are like million of things I want to buy and have. Second, budetting and stick to it, three, list out my debts and how I can pay off that, fourth, to have more saving and diversify my investments.

Why do I think like this? Because I am going to 35 this year, and my body starting to ache, and I do not have spouse and children as I do not get married, but I am lucky as I still living with my parents, with great and stable job, with no big family issues, but I realize, I cannot be comfortable, I must enhance myself and always seek out new knowledge and experiences, or I will feel dull and boring. I guess what I want to say, in 2018, I want to be better, to be more confident, to be more successful than my previous years ...

This is taken from Mufti Ismail Menk post in fb

"What's past is done and gone forever. You can’t go back in time to undo anything. The only thing to do is to go forward, learn from past mistakes and with hindsight, forgive yourself for not knowing better then." ...

In 2018 too, I want to start save a lot of  money, have diversify investments, so I can go travel, and see the world .." ...

Comments

Popular Posts