Just ignore

wahhhh, and for the last few months, I have been through some moments that I hate .... and yet, I still can walk on.... but with heartache and strong hard beat. I do not know why, but I know there must be because of something.

So I decided to take actions ... First by telling to Allah and let it out and then throw everything out that related to the persons that related to that heartache. For the time being, it work and as I read the more I hate the more I will attract it, so, I decided to let it go and do not want to think about it. Let them be.

There is nothing much that I can do by the way. But I can choose how to respond to it, by keep smiling and walking and ignoring.Focus on things that I can focus on and should focus on.

Comments

I certainly agree to some points that you have discussed on this post. I appreciate that you have shared some reliable tips on this review.

Popular Posts