Skip to main content

2016

Its December 2016, a month left before the end of 2016 .... wow, what a year to me.....

Looking back, nothing much happen, but emotionally, I am exhausted ... I dream of a new place far from the current situation I living in now .... but it just a dream, as I have my obligations here, back home.

Its been emotional ride, ups and down and weirdly it revolves people around me, and not so much of me.....
But more how do I react to the situation that happen around me ... Its been a great journey, but really taking tolls to my mind and emotion.

Its ok not to like someone, but do not do bad things to them, even bad mouth them ... because you just knew that person is toxic to you, if you cannot help someone, do not be their poison ...

Actually, when you do not like the person, the other person knew, and it depends on how th eother person responded, either to run away or just quiet or retaliate.

I used to have a feeling to retaliate, but I found out that harm will be much on me, then the other person, so it much better for me to just let go and for the new beginning, I plan to ignore and focus more on me..... I do not want to waste anymore energy towards person who doesnt give any benefits towards me.

I found out the better we handle a situation is, the easier life is ... dont think too much, it much better just do it, and do what your heart wants you to do.

But for now, I do not know what my heart wants to do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The importance of having right mindset….

Got it from a website, and share it here. These are quotations from famous people about hard work and perseverance and of course the right mind set.  It's fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure." ~ Bill Gates "As long as your going to be thinking anyway, think big." ~ Donald Trump "The last thing that people want to hear is the plain simple fact that the rich think differently [about money] than the poor ... They have what I call a wealthy mindset." ~ Robert G. Allen "If you work for money, you give the power to your employer. If your money works for you, you keep and control the power." ~ Robert T. Kiyosaki "Flaming enthusiasm, backed by horse sense and persistence, is the quality that most frequently makes for success." ~ Dale Carnegie "Actually, I'm an overnight success. But it took twenty years." ~ Monty Hall "I don't look to jump over 7-foot bars: I look ...

2012

My 2012 has been a great year to me, and for that I am really thankful to Allah. There has been ups and downs and each one of it has been very meaningful to me. I started 2012 with a new place of work. The task become easier compare to the last my place of work. Less demanding and less pressure. But well, each place has it own problems. I encounter mine. But I take it lightly because it is not the problem that can caused me to feel angry. Instead the problem has shown me that I actually have issue with people. Then,turn out what I have to do is to just smile, ignore and do what I think is right. Do not bother what people think, as long as I do my work passionly and I try to be friend with them. Then, I discovered things about me. Like actually, I am not that very patient person. I will get what I want. It just, do not test my patience. It could be that I answer you back, or I will ignore that person totally. Actually, I hate the rush of impatience when it comes. It not good. And I ...

About Love and Marriage...

Got this from a facebook.... During a seminar, a woman asked a common question. She said, "How do I know if I married the right person?" I noticed that there was a man sitting next to her so I said, "It depends. Is that your husband?" In all seriousness, she answered "How... do you know?" Let me answer this question because the chances are good that it's weighing o n your mind.. Here's the answer. EVERY relationship has a cycle. In the beginning, you fell in love with your spouse. You anticipated their call, wanted their touch, and liked their idiosyncrasies. Falling in love with your spouse wasn't hard. In fact, it was a completely natural and spontaneous experience. You didn't have to DO anything. That's why it's called "falling" in love...Because it's happening TO YOU. People in love sometimes say, "I was swept off my feet." Think about the imagery of that expression. It implies that...