2016

Its December 2016, a month left before the end of 2016 .... wow, what a year to me.....

Looking back, nothing much happen, but emotionally, I am exhausted ... I dream of a new place far from the current situation I living in now .... but it just a dream, as I have my obligations here, back home.

Its been emotional ride, ups and down and weirdly it revolves people around me, and not so much of me.....
But more how do I react to the situation that happen around me ... Its been a great journey, but really taking tolls to my mind and emotion.

Its ok not to like someone, but do not do bad things to them, even bad mouth them ... because you just knew that person is toxic to you, if you cannot help someone, do not be their poison ...

Actually, when you do not like the person, the other person knew, and it depends on how th eother person responded, either to run away or just quiet or retaliate.

I used to have a feeling to retaliate, but I found out that harm will be much on me, then the other person, so it much better for me to just let go and for the new beginning, I plan to ignore and focus more on me..... I do not want to waste anymore energy towards person who doesnt give any benefits towards me.

I found out the better we handle a situation is, the easier life is ... dont think too much, it much better just do it, and do what your heart wants you to do.

But for now, I do not know what my heart wants to do.

Comments

Popular Posts