The thing about acceptance, personality and being who you are

There will be many instances in life whereby you regret the decisions that you've made in life... Have you feel that? I did, many times actually, many times.... But then, it has happenne, so, there is no way I can turn back the time now ... or change it to suit what I thought will be good...

That's why people said, the past is past, it is already gone... It is ok. These are times where by accepting the mistake that I make will make me more mature and persevere in life... Because once it done, it done...

But, there are more things to look forward in life... do not let things that make me feel suffocated holding me back... what I need to do is just smile and walk on ..The thing is, why bother, because there are so much more in life that I can look forward to, places to go, people to meet, and so much more.

It is ok not to follow the crowd and make the decision that I think was the best during that time, because every decision that I have made is a result of years of experiences and set set back that I have encounter. I might look silly and bad, but, it is not anybody judgement,it is Allah judgement and Allah is full of mercy. I will be me, and I cannot be someone else just so that I will feel fit in. Just trust Allah and keep on walking and focus on things that I should be focusing on. Its ok, Its going to be ok.

Comments

Popular Posts