people

Turn out I haven't updated my blog for quiet some time. 2016 has been a very good year to me so far, just a hiccup here and there and yet I still survived and still moving on.

But, one thing I found out at the age of nearly 33,  strong will is very important, the habit that we cultivated all our life is also very important. It because I found out, during turmoil situation all these habits and strong will and perseverance that I have been holding on will shape whatever decision that I make when I face challenges. It whether i break or walk on or keep on the same path, no changing happen whatsoever.

I need to have a stand on my life, so I won't be like grass, just follow wind whether I go to east or south, or anywhere that the wind takes me. Used to be, I am that kind of person, an Ok kind of person, because my motto is simple, I wont disturb people and hopefully they will do the same. But, it wont happen as easily as that. There will be circumstances that force me to go out from my nest and shows that I am protesting that situation. I want them to know, don't play around me and be serious. But because I am that way, I have difficulties in socializing, or people only come to me when they have something or anything that they want to ask from me.People are people, same as me, people

Comments

Popular Posts