Making a big decision

So, I have decided to continue my study in Phd ... a decision that I dreaded to do a year ago, thinking that I am having a phobia of doing a thesis, a thing that make me so damn tense. But today, I have decided to pursue Phd because of few things.

First, because I am a single woman, who haven't got married yet and people said that I do not have much commitment, so I decided to use that extra moment that I have to do something useful, even though I am scare.

Second, I kind in a stable position. I have a permanent and stable job. I finish paying off my car and even though I still have my education loan that I took during my degree program that are still not paying off, and yet I still managed to pay for my master without taking loan, I think I am doing ok. Moreover I still have my parents who support me.

Thirdly, I need challenges in life. If not, life will be boring and I will be stagnant. So, I must do this.

I know the journey will be hard and long and windy, but I think with this journey, it will help me to be nearer to Allah, because that is my purpose, to be a good servant of Allah.

Comments

Popular Posts