Its a new year 2016

2015 has been very nice to me, very very nice. I earn my master degree, got awards too... wow, I never had an award as best student before. Then, my works run smoothly and there are a few setbacks here and there, but I managed to pass...

I learn that it best not too attach with something and accept what it is and move on. No big expectation and people can dream and dream on. Dreaming is free.

As for two years, I was busy studying and working, and now, after that ended, I feel kind lonely. It seems that I lost my focus and I do not know what to do. What is my next project and what should I do next. Turn out, I'm so used being busy, that I feel lost when I have not much to focus on.

Maybe I should try something new, and do something new.... it just I do not know what that is yet.

Hopefully 2016 will be a better year for me.

Comments

Popular Posts