to start over

As I have graduated from my MA ... yes, this blogger has an MA in education ... kind weird, isn't? Even I do not believe it. It has been a rough journey and got ups and downs too. There were times that I do not think that i can finish my MA, but I did it. Syukur Alhamdulillah, for Allah has ease my journey and I got my success.

After I graduated, I thought I would be happy, but actually, I felt sad. It seems like part of me, is missing. At first I do not what was it, but now, I know. I miss being busy with books, the adrenaline rush or being freak out to meet the supervisor and of course, I am missing my friends. It's been two weeks since I graduated, and now, I have to look for what I want to focus on for my life.

I have my mission, but for my mission, I have to do something. Something that is beneficial, and I know, I have to start over. What I know after I finished my MA is that I need to be more confident with myself, and be proud of my achievements. Despite so many things have happen, the past is past. Now, I should look forward for the future and do something beneficial. I havent found out yet.

I do thinking to continue to PhD, but it is too hard, expensive and time consuming. I want to do something else.

That's why, I'm thinking to start over, to start new. There are many things to look forward to in this life.

Comments

Popular Posts