Always Always be thankful

There will always be things that I can be thankful of, my life, my food, my health, may laptop, my parents, my house, the achievements that I got. There are so many, so for me to complain of anything in life, for me, it is not fair. I also am very thankful for my religion, for I'm a Muslim and I want to be a good Muslim.

I cannot always get what I want, but I can work for it. The road to achieve for what I want will be different from other , but I do not know what the others have to go through to get where they are now. I don't and I cannot judge.

The past is the past. I cannot undo it now. There is no way I can, but I can take one step at a time to fill my life to the fullest that I want. There will always be obstacles but, I found out that the most hardest obstacles that I have to go through is from inside of me. I am my own worst enemy.


Comments

Popular Posts