the tempation between need, wants and future

The tempatation between the needs, the future and the wants.... which one you want to priotrize? is it even possible to have it in balance?

Let say, you have financial obligation to pay, loans that you are so wanted to get rid of because it getting to your nerve, and the wants that you want to that you or people around you to be comfortable, so which one that you will choose?

The easiest way is just to close one eye, and choose the one that pleases the heart, no matter which one but in my case usually it will be to have my wants to be fulfilled, no matter what the circumtances that will occur after that.

But, one thing that I must fully understand is that every choices has their own consequences and set back. I need to take full responsibility on every choices that I make because it is me who make that call. Peer pressure, family pressure are all excuses or just reasons. That's why there is this popular saying you cannot get everything, but if you must, you can get but by planning and changing what need to be change.

Comments

Popular Posts