Skip to main content

So, i like to work alone... problem?

A few weeks back, a situation happen ....As at my workplace we have to do some kind innovations, and we have do it. It should be fall on everybody, but I do not why ... I got this conversation from my supervisor.

He said, something about me liking to work alone and it not good, and I should with others and if come in the future and the tasks that befall on all are not done, he will blame it on me? Seriously? Is he should say something like that?

What he said bothers me a lot. So, I decided to do what other people should do and it gives pressure to me. I suspect something must off for him to say those things to me because there are other people too.

Yes, I like to work alone, but I do not have problem to work with others. I will share the things that I should share and being me, most of the times, I over share. For two weeks, I feel pain in my chest and hating my leader for not stand up for me... why am I be obligated with that responsibilities when he knows many actually do not do anything? First day at work, I finish doing what other people should do and then, I finish mine. There are things that still not settle, but that too, cannot fall on my shoulder. I've done what I could do and a few thanks me. I want to put these behind me because truthfully, it was a bitter experience for me.

Because of this, I want to find extra money through other works.... part time... one day, when I felt really bored with this profession and I'm stable enough, I want to walk away.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The importance of having right mindset….

Got it from a website, and share it here. These are quotations from famous people about hard work and perseverance and of course the right mind set.  It's fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure." ~ Bill Gates "As long as your going to be thinking anyway, think big." ~ Donald Trump "The last thing that people want to hear is the plain simple fact that the rich think differently [about money] than the poor ... They have what I call a wealthy mindset." ~ Robert G. Allen "If you work for money, you give the power to your employer. If your money works for you, you keep and control the power." ~ Robert T. Kiyosaki "Flaming enthusiasm, backed by horse sense and persistence, is the quality that most frequently makes for success." ~ Dale Carnegie "Actually, I'm an overnight success. But it took twenty years." ~ Monty Hall "I don't look to jump over 7-foot bars: I look ...

2012

My 2012 has been a great year to me, and for that I am really thankful to Allah. There has been ups and downs and each one of it has been very meaningful to me. I started 2012 with a new place of work. The task become easier compare to the last my place of work. Less demanding and less pressure. But well, each place has it own problems. I encounter mine. But I take it lightly because it is not the problem that can caused me to feel angry. Instead the problem has shown me that I actually have issue with people. Then,turn out what I have to do is to just smile, ignore and do what I think is right. Do not bother what people think, as long as I do my work passionly and I try to be friend with them. Then, I discovered things about me. Like actually, I am not that very patient person. I will get what I want. It just, do not test my patience. It could be that I answer you back, or I will ignore that person totally. Actually, I hate the rush of impatience when it comes. It not good. And I ...

About Love and Marriage...

Got this from a facebook.... During a seminar, a woman asked a common question. She said, "How do I know if I married the right person?" I noticed that there was a man sitting next to her so I said, "It depends. Is that your husband?" In all seriousness, she answered "How... do you know?" Let me answer this question because the chances are good that it's weighing o n your mind.. Here's the answer. EVERY relationship has a cycle. In the beginning, you fell in love with your spouse. You anticipated their call, wanted their touch, and liked their idiosyncrasies. Falling in love with your spouse wasn't hard. In fact, it was a completely natural and spontaneous experience. You didn't have to DO anything. That's why it's called "falling" in love...Because it's happening TO YOU. People in love sometimes say, "I was swept off my feet." Think about the imagery of that expression. It implies that...