So, i like to work alone... problem?

A few weeks back, a situation happen ....As at my workplace we have to do some kind innovations, and we have do it. It should be fall on everybody, but I do not why ... I got this conversation from my supervisor.

He said, something about me liking to work alone and it not good, and I should with others and if come in the future and the tasks that befall on all are not done, he will blame it on me? Seriously? Is he should say something like that?

What he said bothers me a lot. So, I decided to do what other people should do and it gives pressure to me. I suspect something must off for him to say those things to me because there are other people too.

Yes, I like to work alone, but I do not have problem to work with others. I will share the things that I should share and being me, most of the times, I over share. For two weeks, I feel pain in my chest and hating my leader for not stand up for me... why am I be obligated with that responsibilities when he knows many actually do not do anything? First day at work, I finish doing what other people should do and then, I finish mine. There are things that still not settle, but that too, cannot fall on my shoulder. I've done what I could do and a few thanks me. I want to put these behind me because truthfully, it was a bitter experience for me.

Because of this, I want to find extra money through other works.... part time... one day, when I felt really bored with this profession and I'm stable enough, I want to walk away.

Comments

Popular Posts