What do you do when you are burning out?

It just January and I already felt stressed out and I haven't even started on my classes for my master. This will be my fourth semester and hopefully, it will be the last semester.

Most of the burn out coming from the work stress. Stress come from all around me, the demand of the work and the need to stand with various type of people. At the beginning usually people will just suck it up, but as time goes by, people will get sick and tired. That's where the stress and burn out coming from.

I know, stress happen because I do not able to handle the pressure very well and I admit it true, so I decided to do this.

To focus on new things so I get distracted and not too focus on the problems, instead, I deal when the times come and the need arise. Other than that, nope, I just want to focus on the things that will benefits me instead of harming me, so this is what I decided.

The thing is, people tend to forget when the time arise, with confidence, people can face any problems that come. It either you face it, neglect it but held your head high and just do it. Whatever the consequences are coming, deal with it later, as long as I do good things, with no bad intention, I believe I wll be safe.

The thing is, you cannot force yourself to do things as what other people are doing. You can copy, do but not at their level because imperfection is there. Just accept it, deal with it, nod your head, tap your own shoulder and move to other stage. Life is a process, and need to keep on learning and learning. It will never stop. Just walk on, on and on and have faith in own self.

Comments

Popular Posts