Losing focus or too comfortable?

I do not know which one, but I realized that I do not always write as much as I always used to. The passion seem to be disappear and it doesnt seem in the writing area, but also in other field of life. My enthusiasm in work seem to be decline and I prefer to be hidden instead of being at the front. I am stuck, which is not good at all.

I might know the reasons why, but I want to get out from this also. I want to be a person, me myself proud of. Getting stuck will not bring me anywhere beneficial.

I think one the reasons will be of not knowing which one to focus. Too many things that I need to do, too many task and too many of everything. I need a good filter out system and a new hobby might help for me to get through this. I do not know.

Anyway, I am in the state of place of being too comfortable too. I have almost the things that I want and I am thankful for that. Is it a bad thing of being in too comfortable zone? I guess it is, seeing how I am now.

I should focus on the things that I want in life, and the things that will make me happy, and one of it is writing. I remember, it used to give me so much fun before this stage of my life happen.

Now, I start to learn baking too. There is no end of pursuing something and it can never to late to start something new, isn't? Age is just a number that cannot define you.

Comments

Popular Posts