The things that I look for

Used to be, I was this kind of person who thinks that I want to be rich, so, I won't mind work hard, learn about money and investment and be stingy as much as possible. I still that, but now, much better.

Turn out, life is fill with pressure and the plan that I planned for myself, will not happen according to the plan. Turn out, be at home, relaxing, be with my parents, gardening, reading are much more fun than just thinking about money. Turn out, the relationship with people will have ups and downs and there will be time, I will lose and gain new friends. That is life.

I'm stop chasing now, and now, I'm enjoying life and do the things that I can do. I have to accept things that will never in my reach, but it won't stop me from pursuing it. I just have to keep on walking, because, I've been in the place where I want to run and run to chase my dreams. it hard, tiring and exhausting. Totally not good for body and mind. But, now, I look around me, and be grateful to what I have and at same time working on my goals, it just this time, I take it slowly and continously.

Once, I wish to stop learning, because studying is so tiring and hard. But now, I find pleasure in learning, observing, capturing, interacting, learning and gaining new knowledge and experiences. It makes me grow and be more grateful and more acceptance. I also begin to see the wonder of the world.

What I want in life is to be more happy, enjoy the life, in a way that my religion has taught me. I believe in my religion as it guided me to the path that I should take in life. :)

Comments

Popular Posts