Just smile

Whatever happens, just keep your head high, smile and walk on.
If you want to talk about it, talk, and if you want to cry, cry.

But, do not give up. Actually, it so easy to say than to do it, to face it, because it so hurting inside. The heart keep asking, why, why, and why. What do I do wrong that I got this? I know, there are reasons for everything that happen, thus, I just need to accept it with open heart.

If you a kind a person who will fight for your right, by all means, do it, but I don't. I am not good with confrontation and I learnt that smile is the best answer for everything.

I wish things were different and I wish to find out where my mistakes are, but I do not have the energy and will to do so. Or maybe, I need some attitude change. Maybe.

For now, I cannot do much. I can't. I do not have the capacity to even think about it.

Comments

Popular Posts