when being hated

What should I do when I know someone hated me? Ignore it or face it?

It much easier to ignore than to face it. But, it isn't good in the long run... isn't? Because it will keep repeating it.

What if I do not have the courage to face it? The thing is, why hate in the first place?

Hate can come because of so many reasons, and sometimes unthinkable reasons too. Because the flesh call herat, is so hard to predict and tame. It requires a lot of work, and time and patience.

Thus, what should I do? Train the heart to be patience about it and just walk on. Even in the course of being patience, I will feel frustrated, hurt and can easily cry, but that's ok, because that is the process of becoming strong, isn't?

Whatever it is, just keep on walking, do the right and good things, and be patience, and as Muslim, keep on zikr, it helps the heart to be calm.

I got this from the ideal dreamers page, just sharing it here, just because I think it is related to the things I am facing now.



Comments

Popular Posts