Am I doing the right thing?



Have you ever thought of that? Whether the decision that you take is it the best decision you should do? What if in the process, something happen, and turn out what you decide is a bad decision.

What if, actually there are better options, you should just be a little patient, and more good things, will come. What if, that good things never come?

Then, you compare your situation with other people, and turn out, you do make terrible decision. If only you know earlier, and follow the footsteps of those people, you will be much happier now. Don't you think so?

Then all kind of regrets come at you in full force. You regret the decision that you make. If only, I delay my gratification, save, and maybe, I have finish paying my loan now. If only, and if and a lot more if.

But, what if you stop thinking the if? you realized your mistake, so, repair it, not regretting the past things that happened. I am responsible in the situation that I am. there will be people who are much better than me, in so many ways, and I shouldn't compare myself with them, because they are what they are. I am who  I am. But, who I want to be is different story. I have my goals, and the journey I have to take is different from others and I do not know what other people hardship to go where they are now. So, just be thankful for what I have now, believing that I can do and keep on walking to move forward. That is more important. So, stop thinking with what if...


Comments

Popular Posts