To continue or not...

So I have decided to continue my master degree. Actually, I should have done it earlier, but, I kept  delaying it, until last March, I've decided to pursue. But due to the situation that happened in my country now, that is, the increasing of oil prices, the hesitations have come back with full force. The thing is, the place of study is like one and half journey from my work place and with toll, it is pricey already, but with oil price is increasing, wow, I cannot imagine the trouble and burden that I get myself into.

But, I have paid the fees for this semester, and even register for the subjects, and the class will start next week, I know I have to do it. But, there are so many doubt and worries in me.

Ok, the reasons that I want to pursue my education
1. I am way too comfortable with my current situation. If there is nothing force me to go out and do something, I will be expand bodily and my mind become smaller.
2. I want to have master, because the duration for me to work will be like another 30 years. I never know what will happen within these years, and maybe with master, could help me in the future.
3. Do something challenging for myself, I cahllenge myself, as I heard that it is good to challenge ourselves once a while.

But, what if it do not work out? Well, that's in the future. What I can do now is to focus and believing in myself, isn't? Well then, good luck to me. Wish me luck too.

Comments

Popular Posts