Take one step at a time

Have you ever feel like you missing out?
- Ohh, why didn't I think I that?
- If only I start saving easrly ...
- I should have continue my master?
- Ohh, I missed out the sale, I cannot get what I want ..... and the list could go on and on...

Then, you see that your peers are doing so much better than you, and having the things that you want, and this will make you feel more irritated. So, what are you going to do?

Chances are, you want to chase everything in one go. try to make up everything that you lost. You plan, then, you work hard. But after a few attempts, you start to feel burn out. Then, you quit.

I post this because I've been through this, personally and in career also. I felt that I missed many things, and I try to gain back what I think were supposed to be mine. But, it is not right to do that. Because it will drain my energy and I felt exhausted. I do not say that it not possible, but it is really hard. In pursuing the things that I missed, I might I miss the things that already in front of me. At the end, I will not get anything. Oh, what a waste.

So,  now, take a deep breath, and relax. What gone let it gone. It will be mine if it were meant to be. Why cry over spilled milk? There are many things out there.

But the lesson learn here is that do not delay, and take firm action. But do it, one at a time. Take it slowly, but continously. :)

Comments

Popular Posts