How To Handle Rejection




I am kind a person who scare with rejection. That's why I rarely asked favour from people, because I said that people will said no. For me, when someone said no, that mean, that person hate me. No matter what their reason is. But, that was wrong. Because that way of thinking only shows that I have problem with self confidence. I guess that's true, because I used to have a low self confidence.

But now, I started to be more mature and brave. Why afraid with no? It just an answer, not the end of the world. There are more chances next time. Why must think negatively? Think positively. I always think that when people say no to me, the problem is me, not them. Well, I do not have problem with me, so, if other people has the problem with me, why should I bother? why change into someone that people will like? Well, it is hard, but, as long as what I do is not illegal or wrong or even disturbed people, I will keep being me.

Even though only a few people will be friend with me, or even talk to me, it's quality that matters, not quantity.

So, when people said no, just accept it with a smile and move on. Or do it by yourself, or asks help from anybody else. Just do not feel down and do not think negatively when people said no to you. But, remember, before you think of the answer, ask first, because if you do not ask, do not try, the answer will always be no.  

Comments

Popular Posts