Count your blessings

Ever feel like you want to get angry with someone because of what they done?

Are you kind a person who just let it out without consider other people feeling?

Or are you a kind a people who bottle up everything in your heart and wait for the time for it to blow up?

Ok, currently I am having all  three situations that I wrote above. I angry with someone of what they done , more to what they said, ( yes, they - a few people), but I keep it all in my heart. There are so many instances that I wish I just said whatever that I feel, but I do not want. Well, people said when I am frustrated and angry, I will said anything that comes up to my mind and in the process I will say the things that I regret of saying it, so I do not want to face it again. But it hurt and my heart doesn't feel calm.

In fact, the problem is that I cannot see that person face to face or ven talk normally to that person without the feeling of angry crept inside.

There is this question in my heart saying, what right you have to said those things? Where is your mind located or you do not have a mind at all?

But then, I do not want to create a more hostile enemy, so what I do now, just keep quite, smile and move on. And I keep count on my blessings that keep coming to me. Yes, I have problems with certain people, but the good things keep coming to me, so I decided to focus on those things, even a little tiny things like, I have a healthy parents who still help me whenever I aksed them for help, even ask them to pay for my house lawyer... and also who needs to borrow her parents money so that I can go to a trip comfortably.

I do not know whether the person who makes me angry has all these privilages that I have, so I do not want to bother. But I really hope to find strength to be able to talk to them normally, even though in my heart, I feel really hurt for what they did.


Comments

Anonymous said…
Very good article. I certainly appreciate this blog. I felt bad too for what they did. Anyway, keep writing and thank you for sharing!


Problems in billing? Check this out:
Medisoft download
Most widely used practice management software today
Anonymous said…
I get angry when someone blames others for their mistakes.


billing for physicians
The best billing ever

Popular Posts