Skip to main content

Count your blessings

Ever feel like you want to get angry with someone because of what they done?

Are you kind a person who just let it out without consider other people feeling?

Or are you a kind a people who bottle up everything in your heart and wait for the time for it to blow up?

Ok, currently I am having all  three situations that I wrote above. I angry with someone of what they done , more to what they said, ( yes, they - a few people), but I keep it all in my heart. There are so many instances that I wish I just said whatever that I feel, but I do not want. Well, people said when I am frustrated and angry, I will said anything that comes up to my mind and in the process I will say the things that I regret of saying it, so I do not want to face it again. But it hurt and my heart doesn't feel calm.

In fact, the problem is that I cannot see that person face to face or ven talk normally to that person without the feeling of angry crept inside.

There is this question in my heart saying, what right you have to said those things? Where is your mind located or you do not have a mind at all?

But then, I do not want to create a more hostile enemy, so what I do now, just keep quite, smile and move on. And I keep count on my blessings that keep coming to me. Yes, I have problems with certain people, but the good things keep coming to me, so I decided to focus on those things, even a little tiny things like, I have a healthy parents who still help me whenever I aksed them for help, even ask them to pay for my house lawyer... and also who needs to borrow her parents money so that I can go to a trip comfortably.

I do not know whether the person who makes me angry has all these privilages that I have, so I do not want to bother. But I really hope to find strength to be able to talk to them normally, even though in my heart, I feel really hurt for what they did.


Comments

Anonymous said…
Very good article. I certainly appreciate this blog. I felt bad too for what they did. Anyway, keep writing and thank you for sharing!


Problems in billing? Check this out:
Medisoft download
Most widely used practice management software today
Anonymous said…
I get angry when someone blames others for their mistakes.


billing for physicians
The best billing ever

Popular posts from this blog

The importance of having right mindset….

Got it from a website, and share it here. These are quotations from famous people about hard work and perseverance and of course the right mind set.  It's fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure." ~ Bill Gates "As long as your going to be thinking anyway, think big." ~ Donald Trump "The last thing that people want to hear is the plain simple fact that the rich think differently [about money] than the poor ... They have what I call a wealthy mindset." ~ Robert G. Allen "If you work for money, you give the power to your employer. If your money works for you, you keep and control the power." ~ Robert T. Kiyosaki "Flaming enthusiasm, backed by horse sense and persistence, is the quality that most frequently makes for success." ~ Dale Carnegie "Actually, I'm an overnight success. But it took twenty years." ~ Monty Hall "I don't look to jump over 7-foot bars: I look ...

2012

My 2012 has been a great year to me, and for that I am really thankful to Allah. There has been ups and downs and each one of it has been very meaningful to me. I started 2012 with a new place of work. The task become easier compare to the last my place of work. Less demanding and less pressure. But well, each place has it own problems. I encounter mine. But I take it lightly because it is not the problem that can caused me to feel angry. Instead the problem has shown me that I actually have issue with people. Then,turn out what I have to do is to just smile, ignore and do what I think is right. Do not bother what people think, as long as I do my work passionly and I try to be friend with them. Then, I discovered things about me. Like actually, I am not that very patient person. I will get what I want. It just, do not test my patience. It could be that I answer you back, or I will ignore that person totally. Actually, I hate the rush of impatience when it comes. It not good. And I ...

About Love and Marriage...

Got this from a facebook.... During a seminar, a woman asked a common question. She said, "How do I know if I married the right person?" I noticed that there was a man sitting next to her so I said, "It depends. Is that your husband?" In all seriousness, she answered "How... do you know?" Let me answer this question because the chances are good that it's weighing o n your mind.. Here's the answer. EVERY relationship has a cycle. In the beginning, you fell in love with your spouse. You anticipated their call, wanted their touch, and liked their idiosyncrasies. Falling in love with your spouse wasn't hard. In fact, it was a completely natural and spontaneous experience. You didn't have to DO anything. That's why it's called "falling" in love...Because it's happening TO YOU. People in love sometimes say, "I was swept off my feet." Think about the imagery of that expression. It implies that...