Salary oh Salary



 Recently, I got my salary. And I do my calculation for the things that I need and must pay... and oh oh...it wasn't good at all. It hard to make the end comfortably. With the things I have to pay and things that I have to save and spend, the figure is really frightening.

Before this, this matter doesn't really scare me much, but this month, has been different. Maybe because starting this year, I will be starting to be 30, I begin to feel more responsibility and thinking more rationally. Ok, I think the biggest starting point was since last year, I do a lot of big expenses, like helping my parents house decorations and renovations, buying my first house  (yeahhh, I got my first house) and went for trips ...

I felt it was so exciting to actually have a trip. It widen my view of the world and it was so fun, engaging and entertaining that I will not mind to go again. But it cost money to go there even though many were saying that our trip is really cheap.Then I also found things are not easy to get without money... and money crucial, because almost everything cost money. 

So, I list out my ways of handling my money starting this year.These are ways to reduce my expense, not adding my money yet...

1.  No more online shopping for me. This month, I bought two items that I regret buying it. Huhuhuhu, even though it doesn't cost much, but if I save that money, it will be much more benefiting.

2. I like snacking while driving and as I drive a lot, I tend to snack every time I drive. Mind you, buying food at the petrol station really cost much.

3. For now, I will use whatever I have now. That means, stop shopping and use whatever the things I have. The thing is, I always seek something even though I have similar item or the old item can still be use, but still....

4. I have to be stingy ... well, I do not agree with the last point, but well...

Comments

Popular Posts