The power of friends



Used to be, I like to keep things on my own. I do not like to talk because I think no one cares. Or they only listen just to get back to you.

But lucky for me, I have great friends who do listen to me and help me to get through the tough times that I faced. They have been very kind and supporting and help me to see the things that I cannot see. 

Well, even though sometimes I am having difficulties to accept  what they said were true, but they were there and every time I need them. For them I am grateful.Moreover their words and descriptions are very enlightening and powerful.

I do not need many friends. What I need is friend who is going to listen to me and accepting me who I am and in the same time helping me to improve in so many things and discover so many great things in life, that there are so much in life that I am not aware. (Usually in the last part, they didn't aware that they did that and for that I am lucky, I have  them.

I am so grateful and for this I feel really blessed. 

Comments

Popular Posts