money, busy life and energy level

Money is needed every time... do u keep track where your money goes? I thought that will be a piece of cake, but turn out, it so hard to keep track of the money that I used until i left with nothing... and I started to wonder, where has my money gone? huhuhuhu...

Between earn more money and be frugal, I think being frugal is easier, because as a working person, my salary is fix and sometimes I have to take out my own money for my work, but nope. Being frugal is not easy also...

There are too many temptations in life and things that I have to buy because I have to. Like example, a good and nice cloth. Well, I am so not into fashion and many times, I do not care what I wear, as long as comfortable there, but then when I went to a meeting, I found out that I was lacking and my appearance is so... oh oh... then, I know I have to invest in this area. I am a woman, and make up should be my friend, and dear, before putting make up, you should have a nice skin. Luckily my friend is so nice and she gave a skin care product that cost more than RM100... and the product is so good. After this I have to buy it myself, and imagine how much I have to spend for it.

Then, busy really makes me exhausted and tired. Not physically tired, but mentally tired. ANd when your mental tired, it seems you do not have any energy to do anything left... wow, and that what my works did to me.

I guess, I have to start to do more work out and I am anticipating my mini treadmill to come soon. I cannot afford to buy a normal treadmill. And I have to work harder on this blog so I have an extra source of income. Good day everyone...

Comments

Popular Posts