Skip to main content

money, busy life and energy level

Money is needed every time... do u keep track where your money goes? I thought that will be a piece of cake, but turn out, it so hard to keep track of the money that I used until i left with nothing... and I started to wonder, where has my money gone? huhuhuhu...

Between earn more money and be frugal, I think being frugal is easier, because as a working person, my salary is fix and sometimes I have to take out my own money for my work, but nope. Being frugal is not easy also...

There are too many temptations in life and things that I have to buy because I have to. Like example, a good and nice cloth. Well, I am so not into fashion and many times, I do not care what I wear, as long as comfortable there, but then when I went to a meeting, I found out that I was lacking and my appearance is so... oh oh... then, I know I have to invest in this area. I am a woman, and make up should be my friend, and dear, before putting make up, you should have a nice skin. Luckily my friend is so nice and she gave a skin care product that cost more than RM100... and the product is so good. After this I have to buy it myself, and imagine how much I have to spend for it.

Then, busy really makes me exhausted and tired. Not physically tired, but mentally tired. ANd when your mental tired, it seems you do not have any energy to do anything left... wow, and that what my works did to me.

I guess, I have to start to do more work out and I am anticipating my mini treadmill to come soon. I cannot afford to buy a normal treadmill. And I have to work harder on this blog so I have an extra source of income. Good day everyone...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The importance of having right mindset….

Got it from a website, and share it here. These are quotations from famous people about hard work and perseverance and of course the right mind set.  It's fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure." ~ Bill Gates "As long as your going to be thinking anyway, think big." ~ Donald Trump "The last thing that people want to hear is the plain simple fact that the rich think differently [about money] than the poor ... They have what I call a wealthy mindset." ~ Robert G. Allen "If you work for money, you give the power to your employer. If your money works for you, you keep and control the power." ~ Robert T. Kiyosaki "Flaming enthusiasm, backed by horse sense and persistence, is the quality that most frequently makes for success." ~ Dale Carnegie "Actually, I'm an overnight success. But it took twenty years." ~ Monty Hall "I don't look to jump over 7-foot bars: I look ...

2012

My 2012 has been a great year to me, and for that I am really thankful to Allah. There has been ups and downs and each one of it has been very meaningful to me. I started 2012 with a new place of work. The task become easier compare to the last my place of work. Less demanding and less pressure. But well, each place has it own problems. I encounter mine. But I take it lightly because it is not the problem that can caused me to feel angry. Instead the problem has shown me that I actually have issue with people. Then,turn out what I have to do is to just smile, ignore and do what I think is right. Do not bother what people think, as long as I do my work passionly and I try to be friend with them. Then, I discovered things about me. Like actually, I am not that very patient person. I will get what I want. It just, do not test my patience. It could be that I answer you back, or I will ignore that person totally. Actually, I hate the rush of impatience when it comes. It not good. And I ...

About Love and Marriage...

Got this from a facebook.... During a seminar, a woman asked a common question. She said, "How do I know if I married the right person?" I noticed that there was a man sitting next to her so I said, "It depends. Is that your husband?" In all seriousness, she answered "How... do you know?" Let me answer this question because the chances are good that it's weighing o n your mind.. Here's the answer. EVERY relationship has a cycle. In the beginning, you fell in love with your spouse. You anticipated their call, wanted their touch, and liked their idiosyncrasies. Falling in love with your spouse wasn't hard. In fact, it was a completely natural and spontaneous experience. You didn't have to DO anything. That's why it's called "falling" in love...Because it's happening TO YOU. People in love sometimes say, "I was swept off my feet." Think about the imagery of that expression. It implies that...