Do not delay...

The things that you want to do, do it immediately because you do not know when you going to do it anyway. Delaying is not a good attitude. What if the things that you delay is mportant and because this bad habit,oh oh...

Well, actually I am talking about me. I just have to finish three weeks work in one day, which is not fun at all. I know that I could do the task in time, but because this horrible and bad attitude, I suffer the consequences. I have to restrain myself from doing anything else until my work finish even from taking a bath.

Other consequences of delaying, of course yo going to lose precious time and money too. So to me, please, do your work on schedule. No matter what people are doing, me myself are responsible of the action I take, even to delay a minute could end up me losing big things. Who knows, right?

So remember people, time is precious.


Comments

new providence said…
You made that really quick.
Masz said…
You mean do three weeks work in one day? It just a writing work, copy and rewrite it back. It not fun at all. I have to concentrate doing it and do nothing else.
Ah, procrastination; I know so well how to procrastinate, and usually put off having that time come to an end...

Popular Posts