A busy life

I do not like it. The work seems endless and there are always new things come up to do. With work, life and family. And that i do not even put about my own personal life, my own time and friends. Wow, it is tiring and hectic.

With work and age come responsibility. I put age because the older I get, the more responsibility I have. Like when I was young, my parents who took care of me, but now it is vice versa. I have to take care of my parents. It is not like my parents are not healthy or I have to support them, it just I have to make them happy and help whenever I can. It is time for me to repay back their kindness to me.

then, lets talk about work. I am a teacher, supposedly my work is easy. But it is not. I do not come to class and talk and talk, I have to find ways to help my pupils understand my teaching and trust me to find the things, learn and make the teaching good is a lot more work than just teaching itself. Moreover the after teaching work also a lot. Luckily there are many off days, I mean school holidays, and that is when I reenergized back.

My married friends always say something like this, because I am not marry yet, so I have more time to focus on work. I guess that is partially true. But responsibility is still responsibility. it is still a duty to do. It cannot become an excuse not to do the job assign or worse avoid it by using this excuse. Hopefully I'm not become that person once i got marry, God knows when. But, i really do not like a busy life. No wonder people could get easily stress with it. urrghhh, but this is life. I have to face it.

 But, i really do not like a busy life. No wonder people could get easily stress with it. urrghhh, but this is life. I have to face it.



Comments

Groucho's Girl said…
While I'm not a teacher, I am single and do understand the stress of work and eldery parents.

Popular Posts