Skip to main content

Reality Check

I guess this year I have become little less concern to take care of myself. Life has been busy and mostly because new situation i have to face and new scenarios domestically. A lot of things changes and many things need to take care. It has been very hectic. More hectic than last year.

I used to live alone and only care for others sometimes, but now I back living with my parents and niece and nephew. The last time I stay long with them was when I was 12 years old and start at 13 years old, I enter boarding school. I have been with myself since then and 16 years later, I back here. It is because I change place of my job. It takes me a long time to make myself used to it.

As I have managed to make myself settle, turn out I ignore to care securely about my finances. Used to be I am prudent spender and yet this year so many things I ignore. I do not even calculate my budget seriously and turn out this year there are so many trips I have to make. Thus many changes I have to do. Now I also found out that I can be tired easily and seems that I lack energy. Actually so many things I have found out and it kind scary too. Hmm, need to list my priorities now...




Comments

Rozi said…
I’m sure that he would have been pretty bad ass if he had his walker. Unfortunately it did not go with his outfit, so he was on his own .
share tips said…
he would have been pretty bad ass if he had his walker.

Popular posts from this blog

The importance of having right mindset….

Got it from a website, and share it here. These are quotations from famous people about hard work and perseverance and of course the right mind set.  It's fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure." ~ Bill Gates "As long as your going to be thinking anyway, think big." ~ Donald Trump "The last thing that people want to hear is the plain simple fact that the rich think differently [about money] than the poor ... They have what I call a wealthy mindset." ~ Robert G. Allen "If you work for money, you give the power to your employer. If your money works for you, you keep and control the power." ~ Robert T. Kiyosaki "Flaming enthusiasm, backed by horse sense and persistence, is the quality that most frequently makes for success." ~ Dale Carnegie "Actually, I'm an overnight success. But it took twenty years." ~ Monty Hall "I don't look to jump over 7-foot bars: I look ...

2012

My 2012 has been a great year to me, and for that I am really thankful to Allah. There has been ups and downs and each one of it has been very meaningful to me. I started 2012 with a new place of work. The task become easier compare to the last my place of work. Less demanding and less pressure. But well, each place has it own problems. I encounter mine. But I take it lightly because it is not the problem that can caused me to feel angry. Instead the problem has shown me that I actually have issue with people. Then,turn out what I have to do is to just smile, ignore and do what I think is right. Do not bother what people think, as long as I do my work passionly and I try to be friend with them. Then, I discovered things about me. Like actually, I am not that very patient person. I will get what I want. It just, do not test my patience. It could be that I answer you back, or I will ignore that person totally. Actually, I hate the rush of impatience when it comes. It not good. And I ...

About Love and Marriage...

Got this from a facebook.... During a seminar, a woman asked a common question. She said, "How do I know if I married the right person?" I noticed that there was a man sitting next to her so I said, "It depends. Is that your husband?" In all seriousness, she answered "How... do you know?" Let me answer this question because the chances are good that it's weighing o n your mind.. Here's the answer. EVERY relationship has a cycle. In the beginning, you fell in love with your spouse. You anticipated their call, wanted their touch, and liked their idiosyncrasies. Falling in love with your spouse wasn't hard. In fact, it was a completely natural and spontaneous experience. You didn't have to DO anything. That's why it's called "falling" in love...Because it's happening TO YOU. People in love sometimes say, "I was swept off my feet." Think about the imagery of that expression. It implies that...