Reality Check

I guess this year I have become little less concern to take care of myself. Life has been busy and mostly because new situation i have to face and new scenarios domestically. A lot of things changes and many things need to take care. It has been very hectic. More hectic than last year.

I used to live alone and only care for others sometimes, but now I back living with my parents and niece and nephew. The last time I stay long with them was when I was 12 years old and start at 13 years old, I enter boarding school. I have been with myself since then and 16 years later, I back here. It is because I change place of my job. It takes me a long time to make myself used to it.

As I have managed to make myself settle, turn out I ignore to care securely about my finances. Used to be I am prudent spender and yet this year so many things I ignore. I do not even calculate my budget seriously and turn out this year there are so many trips I have to make. Thus many changes I have to do. Now I also found out that I can be tired easily and seems that I lack energy. Actually so many things I have found out and it kind scary too. Hmm, need to list my priorities now...




Comments

Rozi said…
I’m sure that he would have been pretty bad ass if he had his walker. Unfortunately it did not go with his outfit, so he was on his own .
share tips said…
he would have been pretty bad ass if he had his walker.

Popular Posts