Things happen unexpectedly

Have you encounter this kind of situation? How that makes you feel? Sometimes when this happen, I felt useless to plan because the planning itself takes a lot of energy and of course consume a lot of time. But still planning is crucial. I am not writing about planning, I am writing about the good things when things happen unexpectedly. Well, for some this is like surprise and many do not like surprises. I like surprises because it makes me feel appreciated.

The thing is, I always assume bad things happen because of something. Like I have try my best and there will be this little tiny voice telling what I did is not enough, i should put more effort or whatever this voices tell me and it did influence me. It makes me feel small and not confident. But when there is this little good thing hapen unexpectedly, I feel really good and it makes me happy.

There is no need to take things seriously and once I done something, I should trust myself. It is not like I do not do anything, it just the result will tell me to work differently and if I am so consume with grief, I would never see the good thing behind the bad things that happen.

Things happen for reasons and whatever it is, I can face it. There is something behind everything that happen. I need to have open heart and expect the best of everything. If not, there will always other time. I need to trust myself more. So do you who read this. Thanks

Comments

The Writer said…
I assume you watch doomsday peppers
Anonymous said…
Thats interesting. I may not relate, but thats cool. I do love suprises though. It does make you feel good. And youre comment,
I assume you watch doomsday peppers

What does that mean?
Thanks
Sarah



PS i have a blog too. Its called Sarahs blog an the address is RAINBOWDRAGON90.blogspot.com

Popular Posts