Going for a trip...

Worry About It LaterImage via WikipediaI am not a fan of going to trip because I hate the hassleness of things I need to got through in order to do the trip. And as a very worry person I will worry about many things but turn out the more I hate something the more it comes to me. I've been to countless of trips and been moving here and there for many times in my life time. Turn out I like to bring and worry unnecessary things so for my newest trip I decided to be simple and just bring the things I can. Actually I like to plan things and expect what things might have happen so when that things happen I will be ready. Ohh, but it takes many things from me, time, money and energy. Because when you thinking unnecessarry things, you waste many other important things and one of them is the fun. The trip supposed to be a time I can relax and enjoy a new sight, but if I kept worrying about things that could happen I will not able to enjoy things that are in front of me. I should know that everything can be solved, relax and just enjoy.

I always said that because I'm a woman, so I tend to think unimportant things and I want to change that. Let the nature take its course. So for my trip, I just bring things that deem necessary and try to minimize things because I'm going to bring all these stuff with me to a bus, walk and so so and so. I hope that this going to be a fun and great trip for me...
Enhanced by Zemanta

Comments

Unknown said…
zlam knall adja

Popular Posts