We attract the things we do not like

English: Photo postcard of Adolf Brand, ca. 19...Image via Wikipediaoh oh, who want to attarct the things that we do not like? Why it happen that way? Well because.....

We kept thinking about it, and that's why it coming to us. Apparently the universe do not understand the word do not, don't... what matter is the subject matter of the things. Say that I do not like this particular brand, but as my mind and heart kept talking and thinking about it, and then.... the thing that I do not like coming and happen to me. Yes... it is true.

For the past month, I do not like this particular brand, even though I do not have good reason, but I just don't. But as my heart kept giving reasons for not good things of this brand, turn out, I kept buying things from this brand. oh Oh....

Then I understand that the more I hate the thing, the more I will keep thinking about it and it will attarct, thus make me become closer to the things and make me buy it... Very bad discovery. Actually I read about this in Law of attraction few months back, and seeing how it to be true, i kind regret not channeling my thoughts and energy to something more good and satisfying. Luckily it just things, what happen if it related to my husband? Now, I need to think positively and focus on the things that I want instead of the things I do not want.










Enhanced by Zemanta

Comments

Anonymous said…
Canada Goose Jackets a new style of eider down the leading brand, "plume" to do is the most popular elements ingeniously in popular style, not too avant-garde, not too flashy, not a single prominent bright spot, but consumers in the natural and harmonious, enjoy a low-key fashion sense."

Advocates "universal fashion" concept, "let fashion paste mass, so that the public enjoy the fashion" is the pursuit of plume nx39she.

Double plume leisure jacket down jacket, down clothing health sports new trend Canada Goose Expedition Parka

And most of the domestic brands of serious homogenization, "wings" over the years has been focusing on the down function and professional.

When the wind was blowing outdoor sports in Europe and the United States, double plume on the use of strong technical strength and over the years in Europe and America for high-end outdoor professional OEM experience, launched in the domestic professional mountaineering, and help China's first female climber Pando successfully climbed Mount Everest Canada Goose.

Popular Posts