Interest : Buying online

Do you like buying things online? I thought I have passed that stage, and yet it coming at the full force. It happen beginning two weeks ago, where I was looking for a camera and it so hard to find the one that I satisfied. The cost of finding that is nearly 100, because I have to ask my neighbour to accompany me as I'm not familiar with the place. Of course I have to treat her to nice meal after accompany me, right?

But the journey produce no result, so what I did was, I open the laptop and looking through the internet for a good camera. I search and read here and there diligently. Finally I've come to my conclusion and bought this camera. The weird thing is that when I compare the price here and oversea, it cheaper to buy oversea. Well, free postage too. I bought it from ebay. So, now I'm a proud owner of Canon s95. Still learning about it, and but as for now I am very satisfied. 


This morning, again I make another purchasing. Kind ironic since I said to myself to be frugal. Oh, where has been my discipline go only after a night? Again, I found the item necessary and it cheaper. I used my online money. But question, how to stop this addiction? Kind weird because when I'm outside doing offline purchasing, I will be really calculative. What is wrong with me?

Comments

Anonymous said…
I buy online all the time, i bought my netbook online! It's cheaper... :)

Tiago Couto

www.midnightconceiver.com
Masz said…
me too, now I prefer buying online, easy to comapre and less hassle
Sell Gold said…
Most of the time I sell online my old gold and to purchase same oftenly visit to nearest shop.

Popular Posts