What you do if you are hurt by someone?


Some will cry, some will talk about it, some will hold it in their heart and many more. But when you are hurt, many things are happen in the heart and that’s when we do either something stupid or something intelligent and for me, this is when I always ended up doing really foolish things and say unnecessary words that make me feel regret later on. Not good, really not good.

Hurt is something unavoidable. Sometimes, even a simple thing can trigger bad feeling. Maybe during that time, it was a bad time, and somebody say a wrong thing at the wrong time, and I could be angry, usually a very minimal angry, but that time I blew out of proportion…. Been there? I have…

I learn to face this kind of thing is to be prepared, that is by not putting high hope on anything. Even to put high hope on myself seems burden, what more to other people, who I expect to do something to me, and if that person aren’t, I will feel hurt.

Next is acceptance. Accept that things are not the way I want it to be, and maybe, it happen much better than I want to be. The most important thing for me to accept now is about me, accept my weaknesses and believe in my strong point. I am not weak, and I can reach where I want to be. If I could, I will arrive at a much better place.

Next, learn to let go. It hard, but why holding to something that is unnecessary anymore? It just bring pain to the heart and it is not good.

Next, be patient…. By being patient, a lot of rewards will come.

These are only my opinion. I try to make myself calm after what happen for the last few days. Meeting someone and that person hurt me again and again, I should not surprised and yet, I still am. Well, like in Malay proverb , clap one will not produce any sound. Maybe the mistake also come from me. 



Blue Heart

Comments

Popular Posts