Today is My Birthday

Today, 11th June is my birthday. Well, I'm bless to live until today healthily, and happily. Been bless with with great family, parents who are still live healthily and love me just the way I am. Even though deep inside I know they are worried that I still haven't marry and really wish for it, but they never push it. I love you mak n abah, and you are the greatest parents that I could ever ask for.

I also have been bless with three older brothers, and we do always have misunderstand, and yet we still closely hold each other. I love you all. Then I have 9 cute nieces and nephew... and I love all of you.

I also have a good and stable job. Yes, at times, I feel regret that I enter into this profession, but being in this profession is one of the best thing that happen in my life. I learn to know more about myself, meet so many good and (bad) people, learn to make people understand and me to understand people. I learn that that there are so many more of life, and each phase I've went to, there is something good and beneficial for me.  It was hard, and yet I found joy and excitement in it.

Then, I've met so many great friends in many places... and I found joy from them. Life have been great to me.


Yes, there are and there will be things that I am seeking and frustrated that I haven't get it or things that I've make mistake and things I'm not satisfied because of my foolishness, but that's part and process of life. It is learning process and whenever I'm doubt, there will be Him, that help me. Thank You Allah for all your bless,

whatever coming, I promise that I will persevere and move on. Life is a struggle, and yet along the way, there are so many help and excitement accompany me.

Happy birthday to me, Mas. 



Comments

Popular Posts