Skip to main content

Today is My Birthday

Today, 11th June is my birthday. Well, I'm bless to live until today healthily, and happily. Been bless with with great family, parents who are still live healthily and love me just the way I am. Even though deep inside I know they are worried that I still haven't marry and really wish for it, but they never push it. I love you mak n abah, and you are the greatest parents that I could ever ask for.

I also have been bless with three older brothers, and we do always have misunderstand, and yet we still closely hold each other. I love you all. Then I have 9 cute nieces and nephew... and I love all of you.

I also have a good and stable job. Yes, at times, I feel regret that I enter into this profession, but being in this profession is one of the best thing that happen in my life. I learn to know more about myself, meet so many good and (bad) people, learn to make people understand and me to understand people. I learn that that there are so many more of life, and each phase I've went to, there is something good and beneficial for me.  It was hard, and yet I found joy and excitement in it.

Then, I've met so many great friends in many places... and I found joy from them. Life have been great to me.


Yes, there are and there will be things that I am seeking and frustrated that I haven't get it or things that I've make mistake and things I'm not satisfied because of my foolishness, but that's part and process of life. It is learning process and whenever I'm doubt, there will be Him, that help me. Thank You Allah for all your bless,

whatever coming, I promise that I will persevere and move on. Life is a struggle, and yet along the way, there are so many help and excitement accompany me.

Happy birthday to me, Mas. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The importance of having right mindset….

Got it from a website, and share it here. These are quotations from famous people about hard work and perseverance and of course the right mind set.  It's fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure." ~ Bill Gates "As long as your going to be thinking anyway, think big." ~ Donald Trump "The last thing that people want to hear is the plain simple fact that the rich think differently [about money] than the poor ... They have what I call a wealthy mindset." ~ Robert G. Allen "If you work for money, you give the power to your employer. If your money works for you, you keep and control the power." ~ Robert T. Kiyosaki "Flaming enthusiasm, backed by horse sense and persistence, is the quality that most frequently makes for success." ~ Dale Carnegie "Actually, I'm an overnight success. But it took twenty years." ~ Monty Hall "I don't look to jump over 7-foot bars: I look ...

2012

My 2012 has been a great year to me, and for that I am really thankful to Allah. There has been ups and downs and each one of it has been very meaningful to me. I started 2012 with a new place of work. The task become easier compare to the last my place of work. Less demanding and less pressure. But well, each place has it own problems. I encounter mine. But I take it lightly because it is not the problem that can caused me to feel angry. Instead the problem has shown me that I actually have issue with people. Then,turn out what I have to do is to just smile, ignore and do what I think is right. Do not bother what people think, as long as I do my work passionly and I try to be friend with them. Then, I discovered things about me. Like actually, I am not that very patient person. I will get what I want. It just, do not test my patience. It could be that I answer you back, or I will ignore that person totally. Actually, I hate the rush of impatience when it comes. It not good. And I ...

About Love and Marriage...

Got this from a facebook.... During a seminar, a woman asked a common question. She said, "How do I know if I married the right person?" I noticed that there was a man sitting next to her so I said, "It depends. Is that your husband?" In all seriousness, she answered "How... do you know?" Let me answer this question because the chances are good that it's weighing o n your mind.. Here's the answer. EVERY relationship has a cycle. In the beginning, you fell in love with your spouse. You anticipated their call, wanted their touch, and liked their idiosyncrasies. Falling in love with your spouse wasn't hard. In fact, it was a completely natural and spontaneous experience. You didn't have to DO anything. That's why it's called "falling" in love...Because it's happening TO YOU. People in love sometimes say, "I was swept off my feet." Think about the imagery of that expression. It implies that...