Skip to main content

Life needs planning….

Once I kind a person just get through whatever is in my mind. I do what I want. Now, at the age of 28, I realized, I can’t be that. I need to have a plan, a plan where I want to be and where I do not want to go. As I found out, it will be hard and very windy. I discovered actually, as much as I hate it, I need to have discipline.

Why plan? Because then you know what to execute and what not to do. You think before you act. It doesn’t mean it will restrict what you want to do, instead it will give ways. It just, you do pro and cons of the actions that you are going to take. In work, I always plan, but not in life, rarely… but then I found out, even in life I have to do it.

Plan is easy, but to execute is hard. But once I’ve plan something, I discovered the good and bad of the decision I’m going to take. Like today, I’ve found out so many truth about my life.

Like, where I will be in few years if I do not learn to manage my money well. I alos just found out that it will take me another 12 years to finish my education loan… oh oh oh….

Life is more than have to pay loan, isn’t? That’s why I need to plan. I cannot afford to follow my heart only, as there are many consequences that I believe I cannot afford to bear.

Comments

Sell Gold said…
What if you save more and more gold and after that you will have a heavy baggage in your account for future security purpose.
Anonymous said…
I have appreciate with getting lot of good and reliable, legislative information with your post.......
Thanks for sharing such kind of nice and wonderful collection......


If anyone else desire to get the full information about coffee with their equipments please click on these hypertext :-- koffiemolen | illy koffie | koffiesiropen | melkopschuimer| Dolce gusto cups

Popular posts from this blog

The importance of having right mindset….

Got it from a website, and share it here. These are quotations from famous people about hard work and perseverance and of course the right mind set.  It's fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure." ~ Bill Gates "As long as your going to be thinking anyway, think big." ~ Donald Trump "The last thing that people want to hear is the plain simple fact that the rich think differently [about money] than the poor ... They have what I call a wealthy mindset." ~ Robert G. Allen "If you work for money, you give the power to your employer. If your money works for you, you keep and control the power." ~ Robert T. Kiyosaki "Flaming enthusiasm, backed by horse sense and persistence, is the quality that most frequently makes for success." ~ Dale Carnegie "Actually, I'm an overnight success. But it took twenty years." ~ Monty Hall "I don't look to jump over 7-foot bars: I look ...

2012

My 2012 has been a great year to me, and for that I am really thankful to Allah. There has been ups and downs and each one of it has been very meaningful to me. I started 2012 with a new place of work. The task become easier compare to the last my place of work. Less demanding and less pressure. But well, each place has it own problems. I encounter mine. But I take it lightly because it is not the problem that can caused me to feel angry. Instead the problem has shown me that I actually have issue with people. Then,turn out what I have to do is to just smile, ignore and do what I think is right. Do not bother what people think, as long as I do my work passionly and I try to be friend with them. Then, I discovered things about me. Like actually, I am not that very patient person. I will get what I want. It just, do not test my patience. It could be that I answer you back, or I will ignore that person totally. Actually, I hate the rush of impatience when it comes. It not good. And I ...

About Love and Marriage...

Got this from a facebook.... During a seminar, a woman asked a common question. She said, "How do I know if I married the right person?" I noticed that there was a man sitting next to her so I said, "It depends. Is that your husband?" In all seriousness, she answered "How... do you know?" Let me answer this question because the chances are good that it's weighing o n your mind.. Here's the answer. EVERY relationship has a cycle. In the beginning, you fell in love with your spouse. You anticipated their call, wanted their touch, and liked their idiosyncrasies. Falling in love with your spouse wasn't hard. In fact, it was a completely natural and spontaneous experience. You didn't have to DO anything. That's why it's called "falling" in love...Because it's happening TO YOU. People in love sometimes say, "I was swept off my feet." Think about the imagery of that expression. It implies that...