Life needs planning….

Once I kind a person just get through whatever is in my mind. I do what I want. Now, at the age of 28, I realized, I can’t be that. I need to have a plan, a plan where I want to be and where I do not want to go. As I found out, it will be hard and very windy. I discovered actually, as much as I hate it, I need to have discipline.

Why plan? Because then you know what to execute and what not to do. You think before you act. It doesn’t mean it will restrict what you want to do, instead it will give ways. It just, you do pro and cons of the actions that you are going to take. In work, I always plan, but not in life, rarely… but then I found out, even in life I have to do it.

Plan is easy, but to execute is hard. But once I’ve plan something, I discovered the good and bad of the decision I’m going to take. Like today, I’ve found out so many truth about my life.

Like, where I will be in few years if I do not learn to manage my money well. I alos just found out that it will take me another 12 years to finish my education loan… oh oh oh….

Life is more than have to pay loan, isn’t? That’s why I need to plan. I cannot afford to follow my heart only, as there are many consequences that I believe I cannot afford to bear.

Comments

Sell Gold said…
What if you save more and more gold and after that you will have a heavy baggage in your account for future security purpose.
Unknown said…
I have appreciate with getting lot of good and reliable, legislative information with your post.......
Thanks for sharing such kind of nice and wonderful collection......


If anyone else desire to get the full information about coffee with their equipments please click on these hypertext :-- koffiemolen | illy koffie | koffiesiropen | melkopschuimer| Dolce gusto cups

Popular Posts