Be sincere or putting price in it….


It is something like this, would you put price on the things you do? I heard a saying there is nothing free in this world, so, based on this saying, isn’t it means that I also have to put price on the things that I do? But thinking back, it cannot be done that way. Not everything can be measure with price. But being too nice is also can be backfire.

Let say, you do free of charge for everything you do for this one person, let say that this person is your best friend, and suddenly that person stab you in the back, would you feel hurt and start to questioned back your help to that person? Maybe people with strong heart will say, past is past, just let go, still, the experience will taught you something. Build a defence mechanism so, when something happen your heart will not feel too hurt. 
I’ve been in this situation, and somehow I felt necessary.

It is not wrong to be really sincere, but it just when people start taking advantage of that sincerity, you will start feel hurt. I guess for people who just do not mind, that person will have my respect. Because it takes a lot of strong will to be really sincere.

Comments

Sell Gold said…
Price can only be through at once when you are sincere, Even everyone will accept those price too.

Popular Posts