KNOW yourself, and then you know what to do next….

Do not be like a tree, because it depends on the wind, if the wind come from south, it follows, and when the wind come from the north, it also be that way…it means following what other tell them to, not able having own decisive answer.

But be a person who has a firm believe in yourself, who knows what to do when crisis arise, therefore, it is important to know what you want and who you are actually.

I guess, that’s why when an interview is done, one of the questions that will be asks is what is your motto. Your motto shows your attitude. Let say an example, “ my motto is to walk ahead and never give up”… isn’t it shows that this person has a high perseverance because he knows that no matter what, he will walk on.

You also cannot ask people who you are, because that answer can only be answered by you. Other people cannot determine what kind of person you are, they can see, they can judge and say anything about you, but only you know yourself better than anyone else.

Therefore, know yourself, know who you are, know yourself deeper, therefore when crisis strike, you know what to do.

As for me, I’m still get to know myself much better. I’m like tree, depending on where the wind is going to take me, and I follow suit, and it so tiring. I guess the process of learning own self is not as easy as it sound. 

Comments

Popular Posts