Having extra money

Hmmm.... money is really a very sensitive issue, isn't?

And it kind frustrating to see when the salary come in, more than half of it go to pay loans... and loans are still there... and then I start counting days when I can finish pay the loans....

When I'm starting liking surfing internet, one of the blog that really inspired me is Amy Bass blog... her freedebtgoal blog. It is good blog. She will post how much she get from her online earning journey  and I think her hard work has been paid off. That's good, isn't?

Once, I found it ridiculous to have two jobs in order to earn money, but now, I find it normal and even if that person has more than two jobs I found it normal now. Considering so many pricing hikes nowadays and the need to fulfill so many wishes and desires, having extra jobs is common. I know someone who has more than two jobs.

And now i found it ridiculous when people kept complaining having not enough money and yet do nothing about it, but at the same time spending money like water.

I know working a lot in order to have extra money is hard. Perseverance and persistence is really needed. That's why I found it ridiculous for someone to step on anybody in order to get what they want. Because everybody want to get something, so, use  right way. We all have our own difficulties, face it. If by stepping other people could earn money, then, that money is worthless.

Now, I ran away from my topic. Actually I kind frustrated to see that I have to work extra harder in order to earn money to fulfill my wishes. :(

Comments

Popular Posts