Starting Ranting for March


I’ve abandoned this blog for a month, and that because of work. I love my blog because it is here I able to voice out my opinion. As a person who unable to express herself well with words, I find it easier for me to express what I think and feel through this blog. I find it is exciting to write and read.

But work has taken control of me. Truthfully, I do not like it as it driven away my energy to do anything else. By the time I arrived home, the only thing I can think about is sleeping and it is not good at all. At least for me. By the way, I think sleeping is a very good way to ease my stress and difficulties. A hot chocolate drink before sleep is a great way to have a great sleep. Hehehe, that is my secret.

Sometimes, in working, it is not my body that is tired, but my mental fatigues that make me really tired. Being a teacher that has to deal with humans, kids, educations, books, it really make my mind exhausted. When I talk about this with my colleague, they suggested me to go exercising with them. Usually I prefer to do exercise alone at the comfort of my home, but now, maybe I should try. This is ranting to start my month of nothing for this blog. I have to search back my enthusiasm in writing as I have until Wednesday to do so. But I hope that I won’t be having too busy schedule after this. I got my students to concentrate on.  

Comments

Popular Posts