Bring your work home….

 Do you bring your work home? For me, it is not a good idea, and as much as I hate bringing work home, I always find myself doing it again and again. And turn out I always unable to finish or even do the work that I've bringing back home. Ironic, isn't? But that is because I felt bad leaving the unfinish work at work and try hard to do it at home. But usually when I'm at home, I do not have any motivation to do my related work thing.

But most of the times, I cannot help it. At work, I rarely eat because I prefer to do and finish my work, but still unable to finish it. The work is neverending. And by the time I'm arriving home, I'm too tired to face it again, even though I know I should.

Thinking back, it is like school children, where I have homework to do at home. Is this how it supposed to be? Isn't this show that work has taken control of my life? I do not like that.

Therefore, I've do somethings that are out of my job scope. I'm taking license of unit trust agent, learn about personal finance, and do writings. It kept my minds open to new things. Some people will found pleasure in travelling, but I cannot afford to go travelling. It cost a lot of money, and there are so many things I have to do with the money I make, so, travelling is a no no for me. Luckily for me, I've been to many places and experiences other people lifestyle, it not many, but, I've treasured that moments dearly.

I do wish to go travel, and there are places that I really want to go. But I wait until I can afford it myself, than, I will go.

Something to share that I got from faceb

Comments

Popular Posts