Emergency money, you really really really need it

It is from a person who just went through an emergency and money is really important.
You can never predict when you are going to face this kind of emergency situation.
Yesterday I was having a terrible headache. And it lead to throw up every time I walk or try to wake up. And until now, I felt like spinning around.

Luckily for me, my parents live an hour from my rent house. After unable to stand the pain, I asked them to come to my house and helped me. My father brought me to the Clinique, and during that time, I do not have cash to pay for the medicine, and luckily my father does. For me it was embarrassing. Most of my money currently in the bank. And bank an hour journey from my place.

When they say about emergency money, I think it also meant handy cash in hand. Especially when you live in a place secluded and far from bank and town.  

And of course the clinic that I went to is a private clinic, means need to use a lot of money too. Ohh, it was horrible. 


Comments

Unknown said…
Are you OK? Did the clinic fix the issue? My mother was out visitng me and got sick the first two clinics were horrible but the third was great. One urgent care facility wanted to charge her $195 just to see a doctor. I wrote about it on my blog. Hope you are well.
Masz said…
Thanks MCB. I am ok now. 195 just to see a doctor? That is very expensive. See, nowadays, emergency money really important. And prices keep increasing everyday, it so hard. Thank you for coming. By the way, you have a great blog.

Popular Posts