I’ve made my first sale……

Wow, what a day. I know and have read about many things about online earning and the only that works for me is writing. Well, not really good, but still able to earn some. Selling is not my thing.  But still. I still put an effort to it.

So yesterday, when I open my amazon associate , it so good to see that I able to do some selling. Hmm… it is indeed a good feelings.

I hope to do more after this. The only thing I need is consistency, concentration and good feeling. Well, by good feelings I mean whatever comes to me, I will still able to smile and work on it.

I also liking the fact that this blog has followers. Wow…, never imagine that.

Used to be, I do not know what to write, and now, I just write whatever comes to my mind and heart. J

Have a great day everyone. 


Comments

Betty and Wilma said…
Good luck with your sales!
Masz said…
thank you very much...

Popular Posts