It is good to have friends than being alone…


Have you ever felt that you prefer to work alone? I do. And I still do, but there are times when I found out that working with people is much better and fun.

Used to be, I do not like working with people because I always left out. Seems like I'm a weirdo and it makes me really hard to able to mix with people. Thus resulting in my low self esteem or contributing to my low self confidence problem. I do not know which one. 

But then, I've met with people who laugh with me, and help me along the way. I do not feel sad anymore. I do not scared with people anymore. Yes, the problem of communication is there as I'm not used to talk freely with people. I also kind a person who always blurt out wrong things at the wrong time. Moreover it didn't help to have a terrible social skill.

But i do not stop trying. I know the fundamental rules when establishing relationship with people, good intention and do not lie. If you do not want people to know your dark secret, just quite about it, and show support. 

People are different kind. I am amazed to people who able to establish connection with people, having good conversation skills,a nd I know it can be build, but it takes time.  

It is so nice to be surround by people who accepting you as who you are. Who do not post judgement. I know in anything, you and I cannot hope people will repay back your kindness, as hoping that only bring more dissappointemnt and frustration. You do not need people to understand you, but at least these people will be there when you need them. It is good to be listen. 


Comments

Popular Posts