Wow, December has come in. This will be the last month for 2010. Time flies really really fast. That’s why I believed in saying that time is gold. Once we lost it, we cannot retrieve it back. If I have to make summary of my 2010, I can says that it is a very fulfilling year, but still I’m not satisfied over what I have done and achieved this year, because I know I can do a lot better.

But, throughout 2010, there are many things I learn, especially about me. Perseverance and smile is very very important. Avoiding complaining and backbiting as much as possible because somehow it will come back to you. When you look things positively, so it going to be positive and vice versa. You are what you think.
But there are things I’m disappointed. Quite a few. I’ve lost a best friend because I cancel our trip. I cannot go. But, she won’t understand. I’ve tried to talk to her, but she sees it as totally my fault. Me back off from the plan, it is really me. I guess, I kind a person who likes to sit around and waiting for the miracle to happens. But no, that’s not me.

I want to go out, experience the great things world has to offer, but not at the price that I cannot pay now or later on.

I’ve heard a saying that hard work will not go unnoticed forever. I’m terrible at socializing, telling people what I’ve done. I’ve seen people who are being liked because of their sweet mouth, even though the actual work is less than what should be, and I can never be that person. But I do not want to change that. I’m liking my own ways of doing things. Talk less, work a lot lot more.  ^_^

Then, no matter how you tried, once a person do not like you for whatever reason, just let them be. People can make excuses for not liking you, even though it could be for a wrong reason, furthermore, if you’ve helped that person a lot more.  There will always be other person who are worthy of you.

Sometimes, it feel so good to do things by yourself. But I do not deny the needs of companion and friend. It just when you become a friend of someone, and she is really really nice to you, appreciate it, because you never know what you will be missing if you let it go.

Then, communication, communication is important. Asked, if you want something because people do not have telepathy to know what you are thinking. Even you have terrible talking skill, just says it, because if you don’t, you do not know what you will be missing.

Comments

Popular Posts