I like to write....

i like to write... in fact I think I love to write

but I have a bad hand writing, and I cannot hold pen properly, because of my thumb. It happen since my university years. It kind embarrassing when people kept pointing about my terrible hand writing. Especially my job as a teacher requires me to write a lot. But I have no problem to write at the whiteboard or blackboard.

I have not so good speaking skills. Even a few people actually told me to go for a course for it. Well, I'm kind a good listener type. I can talk and I have no problem to converse, but maybe not really appealing.

I found out that writing gave me a sense of accomplishment as I bale to voice out my opinion freely. I do not have to worry what people think. I cannot make people agree with me all the time.

There are a few sites where I like to write. First is this blog, then at triond, and squidoo, Used to be I would like to be anonymous, now I'm starting to open up who I'm actually are. I also have a blog abpout my job, a teacher. It can be found here. 


For Triond,  my articles can be found here : http://www.triond.com/users/masz


for Squidoo : http://www.squidoo.com/lensmasters/masz09
Join Squidoo : click here

Comments

Popular Posts