Hi hi 2011, bye bye 2010

2011, a new year, a year added to my age. Not so looking forward of being 28 this year. Reason being, so many things still yet unable to get. Seems like 2010 is a very short year. A very busy year and a fulfilling year too. Despite so many things happened, I’ve learned experienced a lot good and memorable things.

As for 2011, I have a few wishes that I want to fulfill. But, as for now, 2011 will also be a very challenging year to me, and I believed a lot more than 2010. I’ve been trusted to hold more responsibility in my job and at same time, I’m chasing my own dreams. I like the challenges because that means my superior trusted me to hold such big job. I will honour it. But I won’t forget to chase my own dream and continue my own liking, writing, reading, and learning.

I wish a very good year to all. May all our wishes come true… See you in 2011. 


Comments

Popular Posts