Do not Take things for granted

Sometimes, you want to be heard, to be value at, and to be accepted. It is not as important as you should value yourself more, than expecting some one else to value yourself, but it is a good feelings.

You try your best to satisfy and fill in the needs of other people, but  turn out they did that because they got no other better option. How do you feel?

Because you are good listener, and good companion and helper, people will tend take you for granted. Have come across this situation? But then again, there always two side of coins, and maybe three, four, five and more.

In this kind of situation, which I did come across a few times, (for the first few occurrences, I did cried), but now, I can handle better. Usually, I will tell myself that I did no wrong so, I do not feel guilty about it and tell myself to just face it, and forget it. And at same time, be nice.

But usually I tend to avoid that person as much as possible. Working together, no problem, but to be close like used to be? Nope. But during working, the awkwardness is there.

Do not take things for granted, as you do not know what you will be missing at. And don’t be too attach, because once the attachment become loose, you will suffer greatly. But friends will always be friends. The memory is there. It’s hard to let go all of it, especially the good things, just because of few small mistakes. It will take time to heal, but as people said, time will heal. So, instead of indulging in this bad feelings, go outside, and do many other things that can make you laugh and happy. 

The world is very pretty, it much better to concentrate in glorifying the nature than to cried over a spilled milk. 

Comments

Popular Posts